Re: New buttons in GTK filesel

Ross Burton <ross@burtonini.com> writes:
> > BTW, the new F.S. is missing the text box, and I've heard you can make
> > it pop up by typing ^I -- is there way to make it appear by default?
>
> Read the release notes.  It's control-l, and no.

Hmmm, According to the release notes, ^L actually pops up a dialog,
which is even more losing.

I don't see any mention of it in the notes, but seem to recall that the
new gtk somehow allows the save dialog to be overridden somehow, so a
user could substitute their own dialog that fixes this problem, right?

Thanks,

-Miles
--
((lambda (x) (list x x)) (lambda (x) (list x x)))