Re: New buttons in GTK filesel

Jean-Christophe Dubacq <jcdubacq1@free.fr> writes:
> Did you have a look at the real new file selector? The one eg in
> http://primates.ximian.com/~federico/news-2004-03.html
> http://primates.ximian.com/~federico/news-2004-02.html
>
> This is the one in gtk2.4. Don't shoot at the wounded.

Whoops.

The real one does seem to have a `bookmark list' (as another poster
called it); do entries there only show up if they exist?

BTW, the new F.S. is missing the text box, and I've heard you can make
it pop up by typing ^I -- is there way to make it appear by default?

Thanks,

-Miles
--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has to be us.  -- Jerry Garcia