Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader <leader@debian.org> writes:

>> And how about the promised enhancements? The $arch@buildd.d.o lists? The
>
> It has been done a long time ago, just as I told you the last time you
> asked.

I have send some mails to $arch@buildd.d.o but never saw them appear
anywhere or gotten a responce.

Where do those mails end up? In ryans inbox? In one of the buildd
admins inbox for that arch? The port list?

For m68k I would expect them to how up on the m68k buildd ML. Is that
the case?

>> mediator for contacting Mr. Troup? Still you? Someone else? How is the
>
> Still me right now.
>
>> status on all those new buildds for arm, mips, mipsel & others?
>
> One ARM box has been shipped to Othmar Pasteka to replace debussy and
> another one is being set up as a buildd.  2 new R5K SGI Indys have
> been used for the last few months but they recently suffered disk
> problems.  mipsel has no problems keeping up as far as I know.

Mipsel is usually a good way behind mips (today rather close together:
mips 5113 packages installed, mipsel only 5107).

>From the number of packages building and dep-wait I would say both
mips and mipsel could still use another buildd admin. The buildd admin
induced backlog is twice as high (in number of packages) as on m68k,
ia64 or hppa.

Who is (was?) buildd admin for the two R5k SGI Indys?

MfG
        Goswin