* Goswin von Brederlow (brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de) wrote:
> You can join the team, subscribe to the list and help setup a
> repository for the scripts (as mentioned back then already).
>
> If you are intrested in helping there is no problem getting the
> sources. You didn't even pretent to want to help but just wanted the
> scripts to circumvent the blockade on James and Ryan. That much was
> clear from the discussion which prevented you from getting the source.
>
> Like it or not. I can understand it.

So the justification for not working with him is because of the blockade
on James and Ryan?  Yet you complain bitterly when they don't reply?
That's being a hypocrite and childish.  "He won't let me play on his
team, so I won't let him play on mine!" kind of mentality.  Extremely
counter-productive, and not likely to change things at all, but rather
to perpetuate them indefinitely.

	Stephen