On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 17:33, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> >"3. Override any decision by the Project Leader of a Delegate."
>
> What decision has been made? Has there actually been a rejection of the
> inclusion?

Refusal to act is a decision and a rejection.

> If so, on what grounds was it made? If the ftp-masters
> believe that the mirroring issue needs to be dealt with first, I think
> that attempting to override them would be foolish - we don't want to
> lose good-will with our mirrors.

We can't know what the ftp-masters believe, since they refuse to
communicate; this issue has been raised for at least a month on the
lists without any comment from them (that I have seen).  No project can
work if its key members operate like that.  Communication is an
essential skill.

     "Let your character be free from the love of money,
      being content with what you have; for He Himself has
      said, "I will never desert you, nor will I ever
      forsake you."
                              Hebrews 13:5