On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 04:40:49PM +0000, Will Newton wrote:
> We WILL NOT reject for:
>  - Political opinions

Err, yes we will. That's what the philosophy ("Do you agree with the
social contract?") tests are all about. Do we really want to give people
who think, say, "Free software is evil" the ability to vote the rest of
us out of the project?

If you're really interested in improving n-m, why not become an AM
and both get some experience on the topic, and demonstrate that you're
competent enough to have good opinions and be trusted?

Cheers,
aj

             Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we could.
           http://conf.linux.org.au/ -- Jan 12-17, 2004