* Anthony Towns (aj@azure.humbug.org.au) [040212 08:10]:
> On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 05:16:34AM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> > That sounds more in the spirit of "You are unimportant, I
> > can bully you around".

> No, it's in the spirit of "You can't bully anyone around, so don't waste
> our time trying getting the DPL to dismiss delegates when you're not
> either willing or able to pass through n-m.".

Goswin is definitly willing to pass through n-m, and is at "waiting
for DAM"-stage for too long time now. So, I don't think its fair to
tell Goswin to become DD first.

If however Goswin is not able to become DD, that I would consider it
fair to tell him the reasons (and, if he is still telling afterwards
he doesn't get any feedback from DAM, also tell this fact here). If
not, he should become a DD rather soon now.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/