Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> writes:

> * Anthony Towns (aj@azure.humbug.org.au) [040212 08:10]:
> > On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 05:16:34AM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> > > That sounds more in the spirit of "You are unimportant, I
> > > can bully you around".
>
> > No, it's in the spirit of "You can't bully anyone around, so don't waste
> > our time trying getting the DPL to dismiss delegates when you're not
> > either willing or able to pass through n-m.".
>
> Goswin is definitly willing to pass through n-m, and is at "waiting
> for DAM"-stage for too long time now. So, I don't think its fair to
> tell Goswin to become DD first.
>
> If however Goswin is not able to become DD, that I would consider it
> fair to tell him the reasons (and, if he is still telling afterwards
> he doesn't get any feedback from DAM, also tell this fact here). If
> not, he should become a DD rather soon now.

Thanks.

Martin told me at the begining of this week I would hear from the DAM
soon. Nothing yet and I fear that this latest thread has made James
put my NM application to the bottom of the stack again.

We will see.

If there are reasons against my NM application I haven't been told. So
all I can think of is that James or someone he listens too doesn't
like me and blocks me. If that is not so they should speak up. I heart
rumors that there are people against my NM application but no reason
for that was ever told.

Speak up please.

MfG
        Goswin