> On 11 Feb 2004 13:43:44 +0100, Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> said:
>
> >> mean mode>
> > Also he is a user so you are working FOR HIM. You should jump at any
> > wish he has little geene. :)
> >> /mean mode>
>
> 	This is not mean mode, this is moronic mode.  This is the same
>  idiotic argument as the police are working for taxpayers, I am a
>  taxpayer, so the police officer must do as I tell him. (Oh, ;-), as
>  if that makes a difference).

Debian Social Contract:

4. Our Priorities are Our Users and Free Software

We will be guided by the needs of our users and the free-software
community. We will place their interests first in our priorities. We
will support the needs of our users for operation in many different
kinds of computing environment. ...

For me that basically means you (and I since I already agreed to it)
"work for" the user. Discarding something with "your just a user, you
have no say" doesn't feel to be in the spirit of the social
contract. That sounds more in the spirit of "You are unimportant, I
can bully you around".

But opinions are like assholes, everyone got one. No point dragging
this out.

MfG
        Goswin