Re: Debian Color Themes, Galeon-Snapshot progress, orpahned packages

>   True, although we might see the Church of Emacs adding it to every
> category..

Yes, but the Church of VI will also remove Emacs from everything except
the "Bloated Operating System missing an Editor" Category ;)
So even that will be well balanced ;)

>   About the keyboards: you could make the set of keywords editable as well,
> although I think that's more likely to encourage ..... not abuse but
> poorly thought-out changes.

No, these need to be carefully described and balanced. A "keyword bloat"
makes the system unuseable as well as too wide or too narrow keywords.

Greetings,
Erich
--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
        A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.