Re: upstreams maintainer conflict, was: wget: remove outdated manual page

Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@srce.hr> wrote:
> Which info document were you using?  You should use the 1.5.1 info,
> which has a much better organized option hierarchy.

I just checked: there's no 1.5.1 version of wget in hamm (frozen) or
slink (unstable).

Since the time to convert info to a pod-style man page is comparable to
the process of getting original sources and bringing it into info, I'm
reluctant to do anything more about the issue at this time.

--
Raul