Re: Debian MIA check

* Graham Wilson <bob@decoy.wox.org> [2003-05-13 21:50]:
> are you all also checking to see if people in the nm queue are still
> active?

If they have not been approved by their AM yet, their AM will notice
and put them on hold and eventually reject them.  For those who have
been approved by their AM, they have been pinged at some point more or
less recently.

> also, what about people who have a package uploaded (they are listed
> in Maintainer), but havent started the nm process and dont seem to
> be active?

Yeah, they are currently quite hard to track down.  See
http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2003/debian-qa-200301/msg00040.html
for some comments on this.  Eventually, I'd like to see sponsorship as
a pre-stage to NM so those people would be recorded on nm.debian.org.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com