[Ann] debian-bts-control.el

I rarely announce software, but this could be useful to DDs.

Whenever I wanted to add tags or something to a bug report, I'd start my
browser to http://www.debian.org/ -> Bug Reports -> Developers'
information on manipulating bugs by email.  Just to get the syntac
right.

So I wrote debian-bts-control.el, an Emacs interface to build the email
messages.  It knows all the commands and their options with TAB
completions.

If you want to try it, install `dpkg-dev-el' from unstable, and do:

 M-x debian-bts-control

Subsequent invocations add a directive to the same email message.

Hope you like it!

Peter