Re: What no REJECT, and multiple signatures (dupload)

    Wichert> Previously Sam Hartman wrote:
    >> It's at least a bug in gpg that gpg can't handle its own
    >> output.

    Wichert> Even if gpg could we'ld still reject it since it's not a
    Wichert> valid .dsc or .changes file anymore.

Agreed/understood.  To expand on my original point:

If gpg claims that supporting multiple signatures is a feature, then
it is a bug in debsign for using something that produces a bad dsc.
If GPG claims it is a bug, but they won't fix soon then it is a minor
bug in debsign for triggering a bug in something it uses.  If GPG says
it's their problem, then well it's a bug in Gpg.