What no REJECT, and multiple signatures (dupload)

Hmm.

Two questions:

1) My recent uploads were rejected.  Why did I get no email about the
fact?  I found my looking in incoming/REJECT

2) Concerning why they were rejected:

http://incoming.debian.org/REJECT/balsa_1.1.4-1_i386.reason

says

Rejected: GPG signature check failed on `balsa_1.1.4-1.dsc'.
gpg: can't handle these multiple signatures
gpg: can't handle these multiple signatures

Hmm.  What's wrong here?  It's the same build method I've always used
(dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot), and the same key I've always used..

Could a GPG expert pls look at one of .changes files and see what is
going on?

I once had someone complain to me that one of my signed files had this
problem: IIRC, that one *was* accepted as an upload, though.

Jules