Boost/Loki again

Hi,

A while back I inquired as to whether anyone was packaging
the Boost and/or Loki C++ libraries for Debian.  I saw some
working on these.  Is that still true?

If not, I'd be more than happy to package them, except for
two problems:

1. Time

2. My lack of packaging experience -- these will take a long
time for me to package (figuring out tools, policy, etc.),
worsening problem #1

I do eventually want to package some things for Debian, but right
now is not a particularly good time for me.  I could really make
use of Boost and Loki, though.

Is anyone currently working on packages for these?

Thanks!

-Dave