Re: I'm not quitting that easy. (Was: Re: I would like to vote also.)

On Sun, Dec 10, 2000 at 03:49:09PM -0800, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
>     David> So does that mean that you actually going to go through the normal
>     David> process to get your key signed, and also do it in such a way that
>     David> you regain the trust of most debian developers?
>  Like, yah, totally, dude.  You know, it's like such a trip.  I'm like
>  going to go through normal processes.  Wow, man.  That's so crazy,
>  you know it, dude?  Too totally trippy to be, like, my life, you know
>  it?  Normal, get it?  Wow.
>
>  So like, yah, it means that I'm *actually* going to do _that_ now.
>  Yeah.  Uh-huh.  I'm *really* getting *slightly* tired of this
>  _issue_, dude.

Should we interpret that as a "no, I don't give a shit"?

Jordi

(sorry for feeding the thread)

--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi@pusa.informat.uv.es || Rediscovering Freedom,
   aka Oskuro in    || jordi@sindominio.net      || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E