Re: I'm not quitting that easy. (Was: Re: I would like to vote also.)

> >  Is it being signed a prerequisite for a key to be in the ring? That can't
> > be true...
> How should we verify it otherwise?

 There isn't a string relationship betwen identification and Debian trust.
If someone's key is signed, that doesn't mean that the signer certifies a
person as a good and kosher developer. In the other hand, my key is in the
keyring and it isn't signed by anyone...

 Not everybody lives a couple of hours away from other developers...