Re: What "Personal Security Manager"?

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 08:52:58PM -0500, Joseph Carter wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 04:58:32PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> > > We've waited long enough.  And given the non-US packages that have been
> > > placed directly in main already
> >
> > You keep mentioning these. What are they?
>
> mutt (which had it removed recently for license reasons) and xpdf are the
> two I use.

I've heard mutt will use he netscape NSS library, but it of course needs to be
built in a mozilla source tree if I've done my research right, which means
mozilla needs to go in non-us, someone needs to hack the build to work with
just mozilla-dev, or we tell the BXA we are a bunch of terrorists and
distribute it

--
Frank aka Myth