Re: What "Personal Security Manager"?

Quoting Dale Scheetz (dwarf@polaris.net):
> When I try to log into some sites with Mozilla, I get this pop up dialog
> box telling me to "find my personal security manager".
<snip>
> Does anyone know just what personal security manager I need to make this
> work?
it needs 'psm'.
The instructions on how to get (compile) it, are in
/usr/share/doc/mozilla/psm-helper, if i recall correctly.

Why it's not included in the mozilla package, or packaged seperately - i
don't know.
Beware: make sure you've got libnspr-dev and mozilla-dev installed when
trying to compile the thing.

Greets,
	Robert
--
|      rvdm@cistron.nl - Cistron Internet Services - www.cistron.nl        |
|          php3/c/perl/html/c++/sed/awk/linux/sql/cgi/security             |