Re: What "Personal Security Manager"?

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 04:58:32PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> > We've waited long enough.  And given the non-US packages that have been
> > placed directly in main already
>
> You keep mentioning these. What are they?

mutt (which had it removed recently for license reasons) and xpdf are the
two I use.

<knghtbrd> If charging someone for violation of US crypto laws would get
           you laughed out of court, just "investigate" them on hte charge
           of TREASON!
<knghtbrd> Tea, anyone?
<Espy> I'd rather drown politicians instead of tea :)
<stu> espy: politicians have gills, duh
<Espy> weasels don't have gills