Re: global distribution of debian users (and their paper)

> > We should check the timezone and compute the probable location on the
> > globe then generate a proper default recommendation ;>

> 16:49:40 arthur@turing:~$ cat /etc/timezone
> Europe/Zurich

My system answers Europe/Berlin, but in fact it is much nearer to
Amsterdam, Brussels and Luxembourg.
On the other hand, quod regio, eius tempo.

Gruezi,
--
Karsten Tinnefeld                       tinnefeld@ls2.cs.uni-dortmund.de
Fachbereich Informatik, Lehrstuhl 2                   T +49 231 755-4737