Re: the problems with Debian

That was poor wording on my part, as I am well aware that a large number of the
developers are NOT from the USA.  BUT, the American tendancy to look at
solutions to symptoms, rather than looking for the source of the symptoms is
what I was refering to.  This tendancy has spread out through the Debian
community.  I am not saying that ALL only look at the symptoms, but the, "You
sneeze, take a pill to stop the symptom" approach that many appear to have is
spreading.

							Dave Bristel