Re: Tibetan Machine Uni font sources for the new version (v1.901)

On Tue, 2008-06-10 at 21:32 +0200, Davide Viti wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 02:40:09PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:

> BTW, I noticed the ttf file has been renamed from TibetanMachineUniAlpha.ttf to
> TibMachUni-1.901b.ttf ; any particular reason for such change?

The names for the font file are coming from upstream and hesitated to
modify them as the change seems to be well managed in .deb case and
lacked knowledge about .udeb.

With the emerged information about .udeb it is obvious that the font
file name should be fixed in Debian packaging. The problem is that the
old name is not so suitable anymore since this is no more an alpha
version of the font. The new name is not good either since it will not
be suitable for future versions of the font (version 2.00 will probably
be published in the near future).

Thus I solidified the name to TibetanMachineUni.ttf and uploaded new
candidate packages to [0]. Thus there would still be a need for a change
in the udeb scripts regarding this font but there should be no need for
such a change anymore in the future when new versions of the font will
be released and packaged for Debian.

[ also the problem of missing Depends in .deb was fixed ]

-me