Re: Install manual, Finnish translation STARTED

I've always had trouble reading about computers in finnish.
Usually it involves mentally translating the crucial parts
into english and then understanding it.

The trouble is that there is not too much consistency in
finnish terminology. There are IBM translations, MS
translations, and slightly different terminologies used
in different universities. In this situation I think
that list of translations adds value (at least for some
readers). It also eases transition to other documentation
that is in english.

t.aa