Re: Install manual, Finnish translation STARTED

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:58:43 +0200, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@iki.fi> said:
> On Thu, Feb 25, 1999 at 02:08:31AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
>> Um, I guess.  What would be in it?

> Here are sample entries from Tapio's dictionary:

> boot kylmäkäynnistys, 'boottaus' custom räätälöity daemon demoni
> dependency riippuvuus

Uh!  Hmm.... sounds like it should be a separate little file, i.e.,
translations.fi.txt or something.  I don't see why this needs to be in
the SGML source, or distributed to users.  OTOH, I'm happy to add it
or bless you to add it to the CVS area if it helps you guys out.