Re: Install manual, Finnish translation STARTED

It would be helpful to finnish readers. I have trouble reading
computer science text in finnish, because the terms are
translated to finnish and I have to look up what it is
in english to know what it means. I would guess that
this is a common problem for those who read computer literature
in english, and that is a number of people here in finland.

I do not yet have CVS access (only to DDP site), but I am
working on getting full Debian Developer status. Any week now.

	Tapio Lehtonen