Re: Buddha Flash support?

Hi Christian!

> So please just try out that kernel on sunsite, just booting with the root
> files system in ram to see if the board is detected properly (argh, it
may
> ave a new product number? Can you send an output of showboards please?)

Board + ROM (HD?) (unidentified):   Prod=4626/0($1212/$0) (@$E90000 64K)
That's the output for the Buddha Flash, but I don't know the product number
of the old board. I'm not sure but I think Jens Schoenfeld (Individual
Computers) has told me that the board has a new product number...

> I dont know about Z2 busboards, but I know that its working in my A2k, at
> least the console is working.

I don't know why it shouldn't work in my Amiga, then.

 X only with 2.0.36pre kernels. But we are
> working on it :-)

> We all don't have much time, so if you don't test it now, you might have
> wait very long for an answer ;-)

The difference it that you know what you are doing - I don't want to blow up
my system. :) But I'll try to install it - if there are no more mails from
me in the next days I've probably destroyed my hd partitions or so (no
backup!).. ;-)

cU, Bali

--

EMail: bali@gmx.net
       georg-breitsprecher@gmx.net

Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue.