Re: Buddha Flash support?

Moin,
On Sat, 9 Jan 1999, Georg Breitsprecher wrote:

> Board + ROM (HD?) (unidentified):   Prod=4626/0($1212/$0) (@$E90000 64K)
> That's the output for the Buddha Flash, but I don't know the product number
> of the old board. I'm not sure but I think Jens Schoenfeld (Individual
> Computers) has told me that the board has a new product number...
That looks like the buddha number, ok. The Catweasel has 42 as product ID ;-)

> I don't know why it shouldn't work in my Amiga, then.
Do you know what the busboards are doing? I dont...

> The difference it that you know what you are doing - I don't want to blow up
> my system. :) But I'll try to install it - if there are no more mails from
Har, do you think so? Last night I hacked on the Catweasel code for 2.0.36,
added some numbers here and there. Not that I know anything about IDE, even
less about the Linux ide code (the source is several hundred kilobytes!).
When I thought I had finished I just checked it out, on my brand new 10GB
HDD, where I have AmigaOS, MAC OS and even some Linux partitions, with no
backup. I wouldnt have wondered it it had fired up my drive, but it didnt.
It simply just works, ok, I needed two or three tries ;-)
Right now only the first controller is supported, be sure to have your HDD
there. I hope it will be in 2.0.36 which should be released this week.

Ciao,
Christian.