Re: Buddha Flash support?

Moin,
On Thu, 7 Jan 1999, Georg Breitsprecher wrote:
ah, you _do_ read the list ;-)

> I'm using a Buddha Flash card (Individual Computers), which is the
> new version of the Buddha controller (but AFAIK uses the same hardware
> except a clock port and a flash ROM.
So please just try out that kernel on sunsite, just booting with the root
files system in ram to see if the board is detected properly (argh, it may
ave a new product number? Can you send an output of showboards please?)

> Yes, shouldn't be the problem. BTW, I've heard about problems when using
> the CV64/3D with a Z2 busboard - do these still exist?
I dont know about Z2 busboards, but I know that its working in my A2k, at
least the console is working. X only with 2.0.36pre kernels. But we are
working on it :-)

> OK, but as I'm an absolute beginner and don't have much time in the moment,
> this could take some time...
We all don't have much time, so if you don't test it now, you might have to
wait very long for an answer ;-)

Ciao,
Christian.