Re: Speed problems with PX-716A

Joerg Schilling wrote:

Please go away you missending troll.....

It seems that you are completely unwilling to understand Open Source and
are just one of these people who steal my time by starting useless flamewars by sending tons of lies about ny work and my projects.

Unless you start a fruitful discussion now, I wil ignore you.
Jörg

Trying to steal your time ? How ? Sending tons of lies about your work ? Are you paranoid ? I did not even know you before I reported my problems, for the first time, on that mailing-list. Did I ask you specifically something ? No. Didn't you admit that there was indeed a problem, and didn't you apologize in a previous post ?

You say you want people _help_ you instead of creating flame wars ? I was here to do that, until you just dismissed my comments with a "you won't get any help here".

OK, you want help, but please write how. What can I do, with a DVD burner on my box ?

Eric