Re: Speed problems with PX-716A

Zeb <zeb@zebulon.org.uk> wrote:

> Understand that people are reluctant of supporting a proprietary,
> closed-source product. You made an excellent work with cdrecord, but I

Please go away you missending troll.....

It seems that you are completely unwilling to understand Open Source and
are just one of these people who steal my time by starting useless flamewars
by sending tons of lies about ny work and my projects.

Unless you start a fruitful discussion now, I wil ignore you.

       schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de	(work) chars I am J"org Schilling