what lib subdirectories to use ?
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: what lib subdirectories to use ?
- From: "prapp" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 21:04:50 -0500
- Message-id: <008501bf8bc7$e26229a0$3acd7ad1@eva>
- References: <003001bf8bc5$1f98f7c0$3acd7ad1@eva> <007001bf8bc5$f4984020$3acd7ad1@eva> <007d01bf8bc6$b2c4f160$3acd7ad1@eva>
>From the installation directions:
Compiled version of the V library will be placed under appropriate
subdirectories here during build.
But my zip had no v/lib directory, much less any subdirectories.
What subdirectory name should I use for MSVC6 produced lib ?
The Borland ide file seems to put it into /lib/win/vbcc32.lib
(I'm looking at iconed32.ide, which isn't terribly legible)
so perhaps lib/win/msvcd.lib and lib/win/msvc.lib