Re: Followup Re: compilation of v-1.24a under MSVC6/problems
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Followup Re: compilation of v-1.24a under MSVC6/problems
- From: "prapp" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 21:00:05 -0500
- Message-id: <007d01bf8bc6$b2c4f160$3acd7ad1@eva>
- References: <003001bf8bc5$1f98f7c0$3acd7ad1@eva> <007001bf8bc5$f4984020$3acd7ad1@eva>
Looking at srcwin\Makefile,
it looks to me like vlayoutp.cpp (and vappold.cpp)
aren't part of vlib.
I had simply started with all cpp files in the srcwin
directory, instead of looking at one of the Makefiles.
Which makefile is appropriate for building the library ?
(There is Makefile, Makefile.vbor, Makefile.vdll, and