RE: Dialog Problems

>The following definition ignores my C_Label and puts the
cancel and OK
>buttons over TextIn control ...
>
>    static DialogCmd DefaultCmds[] =
>      {
>{C_Label, lblSearchFor, 0, "Search For", NoList, CA_None,
isSens,
>NoFrame,0,0,0,0},
>{C_TextIn, txiSearchFor, 0, " ", NoList, CA_None, isSens,
NoFrame
>,0,0,0,0},
>{C_Button, M_Cancel, 0, " Cancel ", NoList, CA_None,
isSens, NoFrame,
>0,0,0,0},
>{C_Button, M_OK, 0, " OK ", NoList, CA_None, isSens,
NoFrame, 0,0,0,0},
>{C_EndOfList,0,0,0,0,CA_None,0,0,0}
>    };

You have to fill in the "beside" and :below" fields of the
structure. For instance to make the text in at the top you
have (as you have now)
{C_TextIn, txiSearchFor, 0, " ", NoList, CA_None, isSens,
NoFrame,0,0,0,0},
Then to put the label beside it you need
{C_Label, lblSearchFor, 0, "Search For", NoList, CA_None,
isSens,NoFrame, ---> txiSearchFor <---  ,0,0,0},
Notice the itemval between the arrows. Read the V Reference
guide on comand objects for a detailed explanation of what
is done.
--
Alan Falloon