Porting from zAPP to V

Hi,

I consider porting some graphical APPs (CAD and Diagramming/CASE
Systems)
from zAPP (RogueWave, former Inmark) to V.

a) Are there any experiances in porting from one "portable" GUI lib to
another?

b) My systems use several "toolbars", especialy one on the left and one
on the right, in addition to an otional one on the top:
   Is this of the shelf possible with V, or do I need to write my own
ones?
   Further more: the toolbars do not only display BITMAPS but custum
drawings,
   what approach would you suggest?

Best Regards,
	Angelo

Angelo Schneider           OOAD/UML           Angelo.Schneider@xcc.de
Putlitzstr. 24         Patterns/FrameWorks       Fon: +49 721 9812465
76137 Karlsruhe             C++/JAVA             Fax: +49 721 9812467