Motif help needed

First, I now am back up on NT thanks to the efforts
of several V users out there. I've gotten the disks
I need, and have NT back up on my system.

That effort was so successful, I thought I'd try another
request. The latest version of V (1.22beta3) seems to be
very compatible with LessTif on Linux, but has problems
with Motif. (Thus, LessTif is still not 100% Motif
compatible.) Unfortunately, I don't really have access
to a real copy of the Motif library (1.2). Anyone have
an unused copy I could borrow long enough to track
down the differences? Ideally I'd like a version that
would work on the latest version of Linux using
the latest egcs compiler.

Or barring that, anyone with a real Motif system
that has a few hours to debug V to really track
down the problems with V and Motif?

Thanks!
--

Bruce E. Wampler, Ph.D.