Re: V ver. 1.23

Bostjan JERKO wrote:
> Anybody tried to install V ver. 1.23 on RH 6.0 Linux ?
> When I run make I receive an error message from a linker (something about missing istream::seekg).
> AFAIK RH 6.0 is using egcs package for c++ compiler - could this be a problem ?
> B.
> --

Actually, I just did compile 1.23 on RH 6.0 with the compiler
distributed with it.
No problems at all. In order to get a linker (ld) error, you must be
to build some application. Was the error with a standard V app? Again, I
no problems on 6.0.

Bruce E. Wampler, Ph.D.

Author of the V C++ GUI Framework

e-mail: mailto:bruce@objectcentral.com