Re: V ver. 1.23
- To: "V Mailing List" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: V ver. 1.23
- From: "Tom Hilinski" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 07:26:14 -0700
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <0562B38462200064*/c=FR/admd=ATLAS/prmd=SG/o=INFI/s=JERKO/g=BOSTJAN/@MHS>
Sounds to me like the compiler and libraries need to be upgraded. The gcc/g++ version 2.89 I tried recently was very buggy, but 2.95 seems to be much better.
1) download the compilers and libraries from redhat or www.sunsite.unc.edu
2) get a redhat 6.1 CD for the cost of shipping only from Linux Systems Lab, www.lsl.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bostjan JERKO" <Bostjan.Jerko@socgen.com>
To: "vgui-discuss (IPM Return requested)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 1999 12:38 AM
Subject: V ver. 1.23
| Anybody tried to install V ver. 1.23 on RH 6.0 Linux ?
| When I run make I receive an error message from a linker (something about missing istream::seekg).
| AFAIK RH 6.0 is using egcs package for c++ compiler - could this be a problem ?
| To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
| with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- V ver. 1.23
- From: Bostjan JERKO <Bostjan.Jerko@socgen.com>