Re: Windows & local text

Complete internationalization is a real weakness of V, I'm sorry to say.

There are several "standard" V dialogs, such as vYNReplyDialog, that use
regular V objects to build  themselves. I think Yes, No, and Cancel are about
the only text they use.

The only "easy" solution I can think of would be to build separate
versions of the library for different languaages, and have #ifdefs in
the dialog code for each language. Admittedly it would be easier to
use standard Windows values, but I can't think of how to do this easily.
And how to use it on X as well.

I would be happy to add translations to the appropriate source code for
the dialogs in question on a as provided basis.