Re: Errors in v-1.21 Windows 95

I don't even remember when I worked on this code, but it was a false start.
Apparently it got left in the directory. I suppose I should be more careful,
but there are some development files left in both srcwin and srcx, so it is not
really safe to include all the files in srcwin or srcx in a project. See the
Makefile to see what is really being used.