Re: X-Server for windows?

> I've read your posting to the V++ mailing list. I don't know an solution
> for your compiling errors, but I'm interested in the X-Server you are
> using.
>
> As an long-time OS/2 user, I'm using the OS/2 port of XFree86 3.3.2.
> Because my laptop is running with Win95, I'm looking for an X-Server for
> Win95. Do you know an XFree-Port to Win95?

I'am using Xwin32, but it is commercial.  If you are looking for a free
X-Server for Windows try searching the mail archives of gnuwin32 discuss list at
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/lists.html
There was some discussions there about available free X-Servers.

Regards,
                Serguei.

P.S. Compilation of Windows version still doesn't work for me.  My mail was
out of order for last two days, so if anyone have posted any suggestions
about the topic, I will be greatful if you re-send/forward them to me. Thanks.
Serguei DACHIAN
Laboratoire de Statistique et Processus,
Universite du Maine, Av. Olivier Messiaen
72085 Le Mans CEDEX 9, FRANCE
Tel.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 37 18
Fax.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 35 79
E-mail : Serguei.Dachian@univ-lemans.fr