A strange printing bug

Hi everybody.

I think there is a printer related bug (a very strange one!!!) in the V1.20
windows version.  Here is my code for printing.  It is very sipple, since
all the drawing (black and white, BTW) is already done in a MemoryDC
myMemDC, and all I need to do is CopyFromMemoryDC!!!

> vPrintDC pdc;
> vPrinter printer;
>
> if ( !printer.Setup() ) return;
> pdc.SetPrinter(printer);
> if ( !pdc.BeginPrinting() ) return;
> pdc.CopyFromMemoryDC(myMemDC,36,36);
> pdc.EndPrinting();

So, when I tried to print with this code the first time, I picked up (in the
PrinterSetup interface) a PostScript printer, and it worked very well.  But
the next time I tried printing on a HPLaserJet6L (PCL) printer and I got a
very strange effect: all the points with the coordinates (8*i, 7+8j) in my
black and white picture become black!!!  (As if one have put a kind of grid
over the picture.)  My "experiments" have shown that it happends with all
the PCL printers I have tried, and it does not happend with any of
PostScript ones.

BTW, my system is Win98+CygWinB20+V1.20, and I compiled V using the
"vwinprdc.cpp" from "patch120" directory of objectcentral ftp site (as it
was suggested by Dr. Wampler).

So, has anybody any ideas on this???  Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Serguei.
Serguei DACHIAN
Laboratoire de Statistique et Processus,
Universite du Maine, Av. Olivier Messiaen
72085 Le Mans CEDEX 9, FRANCE
Tel.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 37 18
Fax.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 35 79
E-mail : Serguei.Dachian@univ-lemans.fr