Re: SI packages

On Thu, 30 May 2002, George Kraft IV wrote:

> I think the issue is the test suite is using some non-LSB commands like lex,
> yacc, and ed.

The FHS tests drag in a lot of requirements that we didn't really intent to
have. We have just cut many of them out by adding the words to disconnect
the commands referenced in the FHS from the commands actually specified to
be present.

                                Stuart

anderson@metrolink.com                         anderson@freestandards.org
Metro Link, Inc.                               Free Standards Group
                                               Linux Standards Base