mmap_P-29

I'm seeing mmap_P-29 fail in an ironic way:

        /tset/LSB.os/mfiles/mmap_P/T.mmap_P 29  Failed

                Test Information:
        first mmap failed, errno = 12 (ENOMEM)

Of course the whole point of that test it to make sure the implementation
fails with ENOMEM if there is not enough room to mmap the requested space.
The testcase's pre-mapping of the space to try to fill up a bit of it so that
the second mmap will fail is here failing.

I suspect that something else earlier in the mmap_P test is consuming some
space (would have to be near to half of the address space though) and not
freeing it or so. Has anyone else seen this testcase fail?

--
see shy jo