Re: Request binary build info doc. (And run_tests buglet)

John
The source level (development) test suites will always be
available. We are however preparing what we term binary
certification tests, for formal LSB certification purposes.

In conversations with the team, perhaps a warning
rather than an error might be wisest for the binary rpm package
of the LSB runtime test suite (for example if it cannot find the LSB dynamic
linker), although there is a counter argument that says we should
not allow our certification test suite to even install if
the required dependencies in the system are not met, since
otherwise how would we be able to tell that  the system under test
and the journal sent in, is not in fact from a system
not providing the required dependencies.
The good news is that other parts of the certification process will
require rpm packages to be installed that do test for the
dependency.
regards
Andrew