RE: Request binary build info doc. (And run_tests buglet)

Christopher Yeoh wrote:
> I can add a bit more checking to run_tests to check that
> the environment has been setup correctly.

The other thing that jumped out, is that the part where
it chooses the "latest" 0* directory is both non-robust
and redundant, i.e. it's done more than once.

What really needs to be done is to ensure that the "latest"
0* directory was really created by *this* run of the test
suite, not some previous one; and then to save that name
in a variable for later use within the script.
Just my $0.02.  And yes, I volunteer to make the changes,
if you'll let me!

--
John D. Porter