RE: Request binary build info doc. (And run_tests buglet)

At 2002/3/19 12:25-0500  Porter, John (Contractor) writes:

> What really needs to be done is to ensure that the "latest"
> 0* directory was really created by *this* run of the test
> suite, not some previous one; and then to save that name
> in a variable for later use within the script.
> Just my $0.02.  And yes, I volunteer to make the changes,
> if you'll let me!

Hi John,

I think that if we add a check that tcc exits with a 0 exit status
then the above assumption will always be correct. If you can
demonstrate a case where this is not so let me know. Please feel free
to send patches for any problems you may find in the test suites.

The best place to report bugs in the test suites is at the following
url (helps ensure we don't lose track of reports):

http://www.linuxbase.org/test/lsb_bugreport.html

Regards,

Chris
--