RE: Request binary build info doc. (And run_tests buglet)

Hi John,

At 2002/3/18 15:20-0500  Porter, John (Contractor) writes:

> Matt Wilson wrote:
> > You're attempting to run the tests on a system that has no
> > /lib/ld-lsb.so.1.
>
> Yup.  I would have thought that lib would be included somewhere?

Not in the test suite itself as this should be supplied by an LSB
compliant distribution.

lsb-runtime-test now (version 1.1.4) performs a check for this library
on the system and won't attempt to execute the tests unless it is
present. In the meantime if you want to you run the tests you can just
symlink it to /lib/ld-linux.so.2 but I'd recommend downloading the
latest version as there were quite a few fixes included in it.

Regards,

Chris
--
cyeoh@au.ibm.com