Request binary build info doc. (And run_tests buglet)

Hi.  Recently I downloaded and installed the 1.1.3-1 test binaries
for Linux.  Attempts to execute run_tests failed utterly.
When sh tried to run tcc, it failed with a "no such file or directory"
error.  Strange, since tcc exists.  I'm presuming that a shared lib
is not found -- but attempts to run ldd on the tcc binary also fail
with the same error.

So I'm thinking that I will need to build the test suite for my
platform (RH 7.2) from sources.  I don't mind doing so, but I
wonder why I should have to discover this the hard way.

What I'm proposing is that build info for the binary releases be
included in some kind of readme collocated with the .rpm.
It probably ought also to be included in the email by which a
new binary release is announced.

On a tangential note, run_tests ought to test for tcc failure,
and abort.  As it is, it blows right by the tcc failure and
produces a much more obscure chokage.  (In fact, it would produce
a hard-to-diagnose bug if tcc succeeds one time and fails later.)

Thanks!

--
John D. Porter (SAIC)
DISA/APPS/CITI/APT4